Tucson Broken Bones Attorneys
At The Hameroff Law Firm, P.C. in Tucson, we know that some personal injury lawyers don’t take fractures and broken bones very seriously. We do. A badly broken bone can have a serious impact on your life for months, even years. Depending upon the bone that is broken, you can be left with long-term pain, limited mobility and permanent disability.
If another’s negligence caused your broken bone, we believe they (or their insurer) should pay for the pain and expense they have put you through. Our legal team routinely handles broken bone cases involving:
- Car accidents, especially airbag injuries and broken bones in the face, neck, forearms, thumbs, hands and wrist
- Bicycle accidents caused by negligent drivers
- Pedestrian accidents, especially those resulting in broken legs and damage to the knee, foot or shoulder
- Falls in the workplace, at a construction site or in a commercial establishment
- Any negligent, careless or wrongful act
To discuss your case in a free consultation with an experienced Tucson personal injury lawyer, please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help in Recovery from Broken Bones and Damaged Joints
The key in these cases is good communication with your treating doctor about your injury and the accident. This is especially important in cases where the defendant (the person who caused the accident) claims that you suffered from a preexisting condition or underlying injury.
For more than 25 years, The Hameroff Law Firm, P.C. has handled difficult and complex cases on behalf of injured clients in southern Arizona. Our attorneys take a hands-on, aggressive approach to helping clients obtain full and fair financial recovery after a serious injury, such as:
- Compound fractures and crushed bones or joints
- Dislocated shoulders, knees or hips
- Torn ligaments or severed tendons
- Any disabling joint injury resulting in surgery or permanent joint damage
Contact Us Today
Call The Hameroff Law Firm, P.C. in Tucson at 520.792.4700 or 1.888.792.4700 today for a free consultation with an experienced Arizona attorney who takes broken bones and personal injury claims seriously. You also can email us email@example.com now with any questions about how we handle fractures claims, or to schedule an appointment.
Free Consultation · Talk to an Experienced Attorney.
Se Habla Español
Learn more about the author read more »